Infolinks

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Rosicky and his Arsenal future

   Fan favorite Tomas Rosicky has revealed that he considered leaving Arsenal in January window due to lack of game time. Of the 46 matches that the team has played this term, he started just 8 and made 15 substitute appearances. He was made to wait till boxing day clash against QPR for his first Premier League start in this season marking the occasion by getting on scoresheet.

  Speaking to Czech press ahead of international games, he said "Since the start of the year things have improved, the team has started to play better football and what's more I'm playing. Compared to the first six months, it's much better. We'll see how it goes from here."

  When quizzed regarding why he didn't play in first half of campaign, he responded "I don't really know. It's a good question, I would also like to know. The coach gave me a chance towards the end the year and then began to give me more playing time. I don't know, maybe it was a watershed moment."

   Rozza, now 34, also revealed talks of him leaving in the past. "We had talked about me leaving in January in previous meetings back in September and October, but then the market closed and I couldn't do anything."




   "It was an exception for me though, I really thought about it. Then Arsenal said stay and that was that. The rest of the season will go quickly, then we'll look for a solution."

   The little Mozart has been here for 9 years and has only won FA Cup as a major trophy during his time as a Gunner. He said playing for Arsenal is one of his option "Arsenal is still an option for me next season, the ball is in their court. When I get back from international duty we will start to talk about it. There are two options open to me - stay at Arsenal or go elsewhere. At the moment I am in a situation where I make the decision."

   No one from Arsenal fan base wants to see Rozza leaving us. Neither me. I would like to see him close his career at Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment