Infolinks

Thursday 26 March 2015

Mesut Özil dreams of Ballon d'Or

   Arsenal sensation Mesut Özil has recently said that he believes he can win FIFA Ballon d'Or in upcoming years as a gunner.

   World Champion was talking to Sport Bold ahead of their international friendly Australia where he expressed his desire to hold the prestigious trophy in his hand "If I continue to develop well and stay healthy, I would like, in the next few years, to hold the Ballon d'Or in my hands."

"I am convinced that it can happen. I'm feeling very positive. I'm a world champion and I play at a top club in the Premier League."

"There is much more of a physical test here than there is in Spain or in the Bundesliga – I constantly have bruises but that makes me harder. I feel physically better than ever."




   We all will love to see him win the award and it will take a hell lot of an effort to see it realized. He is definetly the best no 10 in the planet but for that to happen, he will have to score more than 40 goals and assist a few dozens besides winning Premier League or UEFA Champions League with the Gunners. In the 18 appearances of current campaign, he has scored 4 and assisted 6 goals.

   He'll have to overcome Messi and Ronaldo besides the competition from other world class talents. The task at his hand is mountainous. It's a long journey. If destination is reached, then it'll we a fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment